Tuesday 30 November 2010

Jacket Revival?

I was cleaning out my wardrobe recently, it's amazing how much you can accumulate over a few years. The thought that you once loved those items so much, but now they are just the same old to you. It's a bit of a waste really, how much consumerism/materialism creates and just discards. There must be some way to minimise the impact on the environment, if only.....

Anyway enough of my ramblings...

As part of the cleanout I almost gave this jacket away, but then I thought hmm..what if I did a few things to revive it...well here you go..see what you think..I must admit the photo doesn't do it justice as it looks better worn in real life.

                                    Before

                                    After

1 comment:

  1. Noice! I wanted to make something similar after seeing yoyo embellishments at Gorman!

    ReplyDelete